Submit A

  1. City Staff Complaint

    Report any issues you may have had with a staff member in one of our departments.

  2. City Staff Commendation

    City Staff Commendation

  3. Police Anonymous Tip

    Police Anonymous Tip

  4. Police Commendation

    Police Commendation

  5. Police Complaint

    Police Complaint

  6. Stormwater Issues

    Report any flooding, clogged stormwater drains, canal issues, erosion, etc.

  7. Street or Sidewalk Problems

    Report any street and sidewalk problems; road signs are addressed to the County.

  8. Utility Issues

    Report any utility (water or sewer) problem or issue.