Who may file a complaint?

Any person who feels he or she has been the victim of police misconduct. If the complainant is a minor, under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the minor when filing the complaint.

Show All Answers

1. What kinds of police misconduct complaints do the CMG Police Department receive and investigate?
2. Who may file a complaint?
3. How can you bring good officer/employee conduct to the attention of the CMG Police Department?
4. Where is the CMG Police Department located?
5. How do I report crime?