The City of Miami Gardens is embarking on an exciting journey to develop a Strategic Plan. This strategic roadmap takes us from where we are now to where we want to be tomorrow. The planning will guide the future direction of our City, and we believe that your participation is vital in ensuring the long-term success of our vibrant community.
At the heart of this endeavor is collaboration - a collective effort that requires input from all employees and community members, including residents, businesses, community organizations, and local leaders. We value your unique perspective, expertise, and insights, which will help shape a plan that truly reflects the needs and priorities of our diverse community.
Throughout this strategic planning process, we aim to achieve the following goals:
- Establish a shared vision: Together, let's envision the future of the City of Miami Gardens—a City that thrives, empowers its employees and residents, and provides ample opportunities for growth and prosperity.
- Align strategic priorities: By identifying and aligning our strategic priorities, we can focus our resources and efforts on initiatives that are crucial to our collective success. Your input will help us prioritize the areas that matter most to you and the community.
- Measure progress and define goals: We are committed to clear accountability and measurable outcomes. By defining and tracking our progress toward achieving our strategic goals, we will ensure transparency and stay on course to deliver impactful results.
- Enhance communication and engagement: Effective communication is key to building a strong community. Through this strategic planning process, we aim to enhance our communication channels, ensuring that our vision, initiatives, and progress are conveyed to all constituents in a clear and accessible manner.
Sign up to join the City’s eblast to receive the latest information on the strategic plan and how you can get involved.
Let’s Shape Our Future Together! Get Involved
Participate in the online survey.
Attend one of the below Public Meetings (Community Conversations)
- Monday, October 30, 2023 | 6 to 8 P.M.
Betty T. Ferguson Recreational Complex
3000 NW 199th Street
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023 | 6 to 8 P.M.
Senior Family Center
18330 NW 12th Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33169
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 | 6:30 to 8:30 P.M.
15600 Bunche Park Drive W
Miami Gardens, FL 33054